Monday 1 October 2012

The Infernal Devices // Books



Okay :)

So I know that these are also Cassandra Clare's works. 
The Infernal Devices. 

But I LOVED these books so much that I felt the need to stress on them in particular, for emphasis. 
Ugh!! The Tessa Gray, Will Herondale and James Carstairs love triangle is E-P-I-C. 
In Clockwork Prince, it really came to the point where I was bawling so hard, I developed hiccups for a moment. 
I could imagine Will's and Tessa's heartbreak, as if I were there with them, feeling and aching for the same love, the same loss. 
Gosh, If I were the one in Tessa's position, I wouldn't know what to do either. The two Shadowhunters are equally deserving and they both have dark, traumatic pasts which makes them both vulnerable and strong at the same time. I couldn't bear to hurt either of them. ;(( sniff, sniff.
I kind of pity Tessa now. And It makes me wonder how things will turn out, since Tessa is immortal, (like Magnus, whom I adore) Will is broken and Jem is dying. One more thing, they have Cecily now, Will's sister, whom I know will be awesomely hilarious. 
I was wondering....why are there quotes of Clockwork Princess in www.goodreads.com?? Are they kind of a special sneak peek or something?? 
Please answer me because I am con-fuuused.

I'm blabbering aren't I? Hoho Final words please!!

(I think there's something fishy about one of the Silent Brothers in TMI, Brother Jeremiah. Could he be Jem?? And Church the cat is creeping me out. He is first seen in The Mortal Instruments, but it turns out that he was also in The Infernal Devices. It has been eons, and cats don't live more than 15 years     well, the normal ones anyways. Did the Dark sisters do something to this cat?? Answers!!)

I SO cannot wait till March 2013 for Clockwork Princess!


No comments:

Post a Comment