Tuesday 21 August 2012

...As We Can Get


Every now and then, I tend to visualize my future
Daydreaming again and again, I think I now found someone to complete my picture
Realizing you were the one, made me think about forever
I know I don't regret anything I've done, 
please believe me, I'm glad that we're together

Apologies, my love, I really am sorry, for every time I've made you cry and worry
Never-ending patience and always being truthful, 
only some of the qualities you have for which I am most thankful

Nico, Mahal, just always trust me, I promise that you are my one and only
I swear to never leave you, you'll know that it's true
Continue with who you are and what you do, these are the reasons why I fell in love with you
Of this, I'm sure, so there are no need for bribes, 'cause with you, my love, I'm the luckiest girl alive.

1 comment: